Experiment with bondage, under the guidance of Butterfly, for singles, duos and trios!
An evening playing and experimenting with bondage, for beginners and advanced rope bondage enthusiasts. Singles, couples, trios, everyone is welcome. Pick up your rope and your creativity and join in!
What is this Shibari PLAYshop?
This is not a workshop, but a PLAYshop. An evening of socializing and playing, with your partner(s), or if you feel like even with new people that you meet. The goal is to get to know other rope enthusiasts, to practice rope bondage and to play together.
What does the PLAYshop look like?
We start the evening all together (so be there at 19:00!). And then you can start tying, playing and experimenting. You can learn from each other. So this is not a workshop, but a social event. We finish the playshop at 22:00.
Rope Date play rules:
- You are allowed to come alone and do not have to have arranged a partner in advance. Singles are very welcome.
- You can decide to simply watch and observe, or to actively join and tie or be tied (or both!).
- We respect each other's personal space.
- We will do exercises to get to know new people, involving the option of light touch (like couple's stretching exercises and some tying). You are never obligated to be physically close or touch strangers.
- If you do shibari, you clearly communicate your wishes and boundaries to your partner, and as a partner you listen carefully and respect those boundaries. This way we ensure that you can feel at ease and will have a good experience.
- You bring something to eat or drink to share with the other people present.
This social evening is suitable for anyone with an interest in bondage, at any level. If you want to also tie, some basic knowledge of how to do that comes in handy (since we will not teach you technique today).
Deze playshop wordt in het Nederlands of Engels geleid, afhankelijk van de deelnemers. This playshop will be guided either in English or Dutch, depending on the participants.
where: Utrecht (address will be e-mailed to you after you buy a ticket)
who: anyone interested in tying or being tied
18:45 Arrive at the venue
19:00-19:15 Introduction and explanation about this evening
19:15-19:45 Joint exercises to meet each other
19:45-21:45 Play time
21:45-22:00 Closing circle and clean-up
You will recieve an e-mail with all practical information prior to the event.
"Butterfly heeft me op een heel andere manier naar spelen met touw leren kijken. Veel focus op intimiteit en creativiteit." - Michael (31)